What is the difference between a lace front and a full lace wig?
A lace front wig does not have lace around the back, and therefore cannot be worn in a high ponytail with the
back showing. While the full lace wig has lace all around, and can be worn up in a high ponytail. The full lace wig
gives you more versatility for different hair styles.
What payments do you accept?
We accept Visa/Mastercard and Discover payments for all orders. If you do not own a credit card, you can make your payment by Western Union, Money Gram, Postal money order, or Cashier check.
Can the wig be styled after purchase?
YES, Remy Hair can be styled just like regular hair. You can set it, blow dry it, hot curl it, etc.
It is 100% Human Remy Hair and will style like your own natural hair does.
Who can wear lace wigs?
Our wigs are for anyone - both young and old. Adults, Teens and children. Also perfect for cancer patients,
alopecia patients, and anyone going through hair loss due to chemotherapy or scalp disease. Our wigs look great
on all skin tones too!
What is wig density?
Density is defined as how thick or thin you want your hair to be. The standard and most popular choice
is 120% which is Medium Thick Density. The average human head is considered 100% density so 120% is thicker.
How do I wash and care for my wig?
This is the most important question of all.
1. Fill your clean sink with luke warm water (make sure there is absolutely no bleach or other harsh
cleaning chemical residue in the sink)
2. Add a capful or less of gentle(human hair wig formulated) shampoo and dilute in the water.
Never use regular shampoo on your wigs! If the wig has picked up the odor of smoke or other
strong odors, you may add a teaspoon of baking soda to your basin, and blend in.
3. Gently swish the wig or piece in the water for about 30 seconds to a minute until the wig is saturated.
Gently rub the front of the wig cap, where it meets the forehead until clean. And remember GENTLY GENTLY GENTLY!
4. Leave the wig soak in the wig sink for about 5 minutes
5. Empty the wig basin of water and rinse the wig or piece in cool water. It is very important to use
cool water on curly wigs, as warm water will over-relax the curls of wigs.
6. Gently squeeze excess water out of wig. Do not rub or twist your wig.
7. Spread the wig out on a plastic wig stand and leave in a ventilated area to dry overnight.
You should spray on a little leave-on wig conditioner, when you start the drying process. It is not recommended
to blow dry your wig. But you can blow dry on low to medium heat setting. Do not brush or style your wig while it is wet.
8. When the wig is entirely dry, re-style the wig gently. We recommend a wig pick or wide tooth comb.
Bristle brushes, and roll brushes are not recommended.
Do not use regular shampoo/conditioner products. It is too strong for human hair wigs.